8.26.2009

This week is going to be killer.

Now, this is just a quickie, because it's late and I have got to go to bed, but I wanted to get a couple of things out there before today suddenly becomes tomorrow.

First things first, I wanted to give a huge shout out to Anton (of http://ufexp.blogspot.com), who not only gave Stef Howerton (http://52weeksofwordage.blogspot.com/) a Foxy Redhead award, but he also did a great write up of my little blog. I feel so honored. I just started reading his companion writing blog, The Black Dogs of Despair Reading Room so if I haven't commented yet, sir, never fear; you eventually will not be able to get rid of me.

Secondly, I'm really excited about what's coming up this week. Tomorrow, not only do you get a podcast, but you also get to read another excerpt!!! I'm normally very controlling about who I let read my shit, but the anonymity of the interwebs has given me the courage to do this.

Third, I'm now getting involved with the Flash Friday on Twitter, so there's going to be a complete 1,000 word story that will grace your screens if you choose to read it. I have a little over a day to get this done, so I'm probably not going to be paying much attention at work tomorrow.

Fourth (I was not kidding in my title for this entry), I should have at least one or two drawings ready sometime before the weekend is out, and I'll be posting those on my DeviantArt.com page. They might just be pencil drawings, but oh, well. They'll be up and maybe you'll be able to actually start seeing Ren.

I think there's more, but my brain isn't functioning because the stupidity I'm surrounded by at work has kind of affected me by osmosis. I may just have to read the dictionary tonight to get some information back in.

Alrighty roo, I smell horrible, since I just ran 3 miles, and I am dead tired. So, tune in tomorrow! Looking forward to it, kids.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous01:16

    Not to be boring, but if you're ambitious, you probably shouldn't diss work in your blog.

    And you're right about Legions, it does sound better.

    ReplyDelete