8.27.2009

Oh, little forgetful me ......

Okay, so minor issue. The notebook in which I wrote my story is sitting pretty at my desk at work. Which is not here. It's actually about 25 minutes away, and I'm not exactly someone with enough clout to have a key, even though one of the security guards has kind of a crush on me.

So, this leaves me in quite a pickle. I could wing it and bring you crap writing, OR I could have the story posted tomorrow. And since this really isn't an open dialogue, I'm going with tomorrow. But I will be posting the podcast that was supposed to go hand in hand with the story after I finish mixing it and then loading it onto YouTube. Oh, and after I take a shower.

So check back in a couple of hours! Meh, it's technically tomorrow in about 1 hour and 45 minutes, but I like to think that the day doesn't end/start until you have slept at least four hours. But that may be the crazy in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment