8.25.2009

Podcast ... Part Deux

I am honestly loving this medium. I spend a lot less time writing this info out, and it just kind of flows naturally. Well, when I'm not using "um" or losing my train of thought, but nobody's perfect.

And here's the second "The Legion" podcast! (Today, you get kitties. The first one was Asshole, the second picture is of Fitzi and I think Favorite/Lily, the third is Fitzi, the fourth is a grown-up Lily, the fifth is Fathead, the sixth is Dyna - the mother of all those kittens - and the final picture is of Zola, again, and Maggie. I will eventually get some original stuff to put on these, but nothing's better than cute animals, right?? Wait, this is a scifi blog, right?)



www.roosterteeth.com - Red vs. Blue - If you have not had a chance to laugh your ass off, just watch this machinima. You may want to start at the beginning, though, because you'll probably be very confused if you haven't.

Also, for those who would like to email me, here's the address, if you didn't catch it: juniper.trela@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous01:31

    I suppose the hardest part of that podcast was having to dispose of the stunt-kittens in a humane manner afterwards.

    Definitely, at the very least, limit comments to Openid users only.

    Have you seen these instructions from Google on hosting a podcast on a blog? Including listing on iTunes. I haven't tried it myself, but I'm assuming it requires a separate blog.

    I got real enthusiastic about a week ago about possibly podcasting some of my flash fiction, and even dropped some cash on a Samson mike, but it remains boxed for now. Stagefright.

    I like your attitude. You seem to be tackling the Legions project exactly like launching a commercial brand, which I suppose it could well be.

    I have an issue with calling individual members of "a Legion", "Legions". Legionaries would be correctier. But it's your world. I'm always willing to just jump in and correct an artist's vision, more or less as the mood takes me. It's part of my charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting! And for the lovely write up earlier. :)

    Believe me, it was incredibly hard to actually post my voice, because it just sounds weird to me. But once you get started, you get sucked in and can't wait to do the next one. You kind of become more self-involved and slightly pretentious as a result, but ultimately, totally worth it.

    The main reason I stuck with "Legion" is because it had two syllables like Vision and Scholar. I did toy with the idea of calling them Legionnaires, but it just didn't sound right to me. I go the George Lucas route of "Do I like the sound of this?" when I come up with things, which works most of the time.

    Oh, yeah, disposal was pretty easy. Cardboard cutouts don't have feelings.

    ReplyDelete