8.29.2009

There's Danger Everywhere (TBA)

I think I've said this before, but I have been very stingy when it comes to presenting my work, mainly out of fear of rejection. But, in order to get "discovered" or whatever, I can't really hide under a rock and hope that someone is just going to find me. 

So, in my first ever foray, I'm going to be posting an entire story, the introduction to my series, "The Legion." You guys have seen and read (hopefully) the excerpt I posted a little while ago in a few days. I have to rework some things this weekend, and on Wednesday, you'll get to read part one (it's separated into two parts).

In other news, I am going to be finishing up some of my artwork tonight, so tomorrow, you'll get to see two of my characters, the main protagonist, Ren, and one of her compatriots, Anais Pajot, who you will be meeting shortly. I'm horrible at drawing men, so it might be a while before you get a glimpse of Mason, so if any of you have any talents in that area, please contact me. It won't be paid work, of course, because I am poor. :)

Oh, and the podcast. I'm very irritated with YouTube right now. I may just have to record another podcast, but I'm working with their helper people to figure out why it won't post my video/podcast thingy. I'll keep you posted on that, or else I may just do a write up and do a podcast about something else. 

So, be sure to check in later on! 

Many thanks to all my readers!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous04:15

    You keep threatening to post art from your Deviantart page, but I'm not seeing any. I love that site, but I can't so much as draw a straight line. Pics or it didn't happen...

    Don't get too wound up about how people will respond to your work. Almost no-one that comments will really criticise you. I bet, in time, you'll actually WANT to see more criticism, because honest criticism is the best help you can get. Self-awareness FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, take a look at my new post friend, and TAKE THAT!!! Yeah, it's on my DeviantArt page, too, but it was just too much of a pain in the ass to post the pic and the link. It's much easier this way. :)

    ReplyDelete