9.13.2009

Le sigh .....

Okay, so my lovely little friend known as my brain has been working overtime for the past couple of weeks, which is why I haven't posted the promised, "There's Danger Everywhere, Part One." Plus, life has been pure craziness, but that's a whole other issue right there.

But I digress. My main issue is that my characters commandeered my story. I had it all ready, and the little bastards just wouldn't work for me. My mom actually caught me arguing with myself in my bedroom, and I'm pretty sure she was considering placing me in some sort of mental hospital. Luckily, she somewhat understands my artistic insanity. So I had to start over from scratch. I was able to sneak the original opening in, but after that? Yeah, brand new material that is nothing like it was two weeks ago.

So, anyway, I'm polishing the story up, and it should be ready to post here pretty soon. In the meantime, I'll keep you entertained with some podcasts I've been working on. Tune in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment